Daniel has had a successful and fulfilling photography and video career for over 25 years. Raised in New York and presently based in Santa Fe, Daniel travels worldwide for bookings throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and the United States.
In addition, Daniel’s company brings out many of his clients to the Southwest, organizing, producing, and executing photo-shoots on their behalf to help them benefit from the amazing light, locations, and infrastructure of his home
base. For five years prior to becoming a photographer, Daniel lived and modeled in New York, Paris, Milano, London, and Tokyo, doing fashion shows, catalogue shoots, commercials, advertising campaigns,
and magazine editorial for such clients as Jean Paul Gauthier, Thierry Mugler, Kenzo, Issey Miyake, German Vogue, Cacharel, L’Uomo Vogue, and Puma, among others, and worked with many of the top photographers in the world such as Albert Watson,
Peter Lindbergh, and Aldo Fallai, to name a few, giving Daniel an invaluable education of the business to help launch his photography career. Daniel’s versatility of training translates into the diversity of
his work and talent, equally specializing in fashion, architecture & interiors, resort & hospitality, portraiture, and many other aspects of photography and video his clients turn to him for. His adaptability, flexibility and professionalism match his
artistic talent and passion in his ability to handle any situation that may arise on any assignment, whether on any location, or in his studio. Having lived in many countries thruout his career, Daniel speaks English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese, a
great asset as well, in facilitating his international photography career.
||DANIEL NADELBACH PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC|
- Fashion: magazine editorial, catalogue, advertising campaigns.
- Architecture & Interiors: magazine editorial, building and creating, real estate.
- Resort & Hospitality: corporate and private.
- Portraiture: celebrities, corporate professionals, actors, models, real estate professionals, corporate reports, etc.
- Events: non-profits, high-end weddings, etc.
- Still Life Table Top: furnishings, jewelry, fine art, etc.
- Stock Imagery: travel, photo-reportage, fashion, architecture, etc.
- Video Production: Resorts, Real Estate, Aerial-UAV, etc.
- Portfolio available upon request.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
© Daniel Nadelbach, all rights